May 17, 2017: Spring Grants Announced, Mackinac Island Community Foundation Awards $58,442.95
View Recent Grants...
Project Connect 2017
Wednesday, November 8th, 10 am - noon
Mackinac Island Community Hall, Market St.
Come and enjoy fruit, coffeecake and coffee while visiting with over 14 local agencies to assist and inform you of services available.
- Mackinac Island Medical Center and Mackinac Straits Hospital: Free Blood Pressure and glucose readings.Nutrition infomation.
- LMAS DHD: Providing flu, pneumonia shots, possibly shingles vaccine (ages 60 and over), free health services.
- Community Health Access Coalition - provide access to quality healthcare for residents of Mackinac County. Assist individuals with Marketplace and MI Bridges (Medicare and Medicaid).
- Anishnaabek Community Family Services - Info about Direct Assistance, Parenting Classes, etc.
- CLM Community Action Agency - Food Packs for Seniors, WIC recipients. Child Care Programs.
- Diane Peppler Resource Center - Advocacy for Domestic Violence and sexual assault including crisis counseling, food assistance, legal advocacy, etc.
- Great Start & Parents as Teachers of the EUP - Info regarding Early On of Michigan and other parenting information.
- HOME of Mackinac - Information regarding property tax and mortgage foreclosure, financial education and student loans
- Mackinac Co. Child Protection Round table: Parenting brochures and Roundtable grants.
- Mackinac Economic Alliance - Provide info regarding business and employment opportunities and to provide entrepreneurial encouragement throughout Mackinac County.
- Sault Tribe - Advocacy Resources and Direct Assistance and hearing assistance.
- United Way of EUP - Retired and Senior Volunteer Program